Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF Charge Pipe Upgrade for your F or G Series BMW with a B58 engine. Please refer to the chart below for exact fitment. Every VRSF Charge Pipe is constructed from mandrel bent, T6061 grade aluminum including the flanges. Each flange is precision machined from CNC billet aluminum, including the throttle body, intercooler and vacuum connections. After these are welded, they’re test fitted on multiple jigs in order to ensure proper fitment and a reliable, leak free connection.
Each VRSF charge pipe is finished in a durable wrinkle black powder coated finish that blends in perfectly with the engine bay. We also include one plugged 1/8″ NPT bung that can be used for water injection, boost leak testing or as a boost source.
he OEM charge pipe is prone to failure at both stock and tuned boost levels which is why we include everything necessary to replace your flimsy OEM chargepipe including high quality, 4-ply silicone couplers as well as stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Additionally, we offer and recommend replacement throttle body c-clips and o-rings in case your original clip and gasket are lost or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag
- Durable wrinkle black powder coated finish
- 4 ply silicone connectors & stainless steel t-bolt clamps included
- Constructed from T6061 tig welded aluminum
- Includes a 1/8″ NPT bungs for water injection
- Throttle body matched mandrel bent piping
- Billet precision machined CNC flanges for a leak-free connection
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from factory charge pipe
- Lifetime warranty
- VRSF Charge Pipe
|F22 · F23 · F87 M240i 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
|F30 · F80 340i 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
|F32 · F33 · F36 · F82 · F83 440i 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
|G11 740i 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
|G30 · F90 540I 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.