When using the car on track it is impossible to set up proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you lose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possible to easily set up and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason, we have come up with inserts for wheel bearing housing and the rear lower wishbone that the spring sits on. Our inserts use metal to metal uniball just like used in the Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
- No rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry while cornering that was set when doing aliment
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized in black and silver
- M18 and M16 uniball
- Metal bushings galvanized in black
- Four inserts (this is a kit for one car)
Not for AWD cars with metal rear wheel bearing housing. Use ELA-062
2013 + Audi A3 (8P & 8PFL MQB)
- 2013 + Volkswagen Golf/GTI (Mk7 MQB + Mk8)
1K0505553A / 1K0 505 553A – uprights bush
5Q0505553 / 5Q0 505 553 – inner bush
|8P A3 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 3.2L VR6|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.