After long CAD development based on 3D scan of OEM subframe, tested with CAD FEA (Finite element method) and road-going tests you can now buy brand subframe for the rear of your Audi/VW/SEAT/Skoda cars based on MQB platform with Haldex. List of cars bellow.
Using the same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness and mass reduction. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
This version is for cars looking for a maximum lightweight solution for the rear subframe – drag cars.
- 12 kg. It is 6 kg saving over OEM steel MQB subframe or 6.5 kg savings over OEM PQ35 (TT 8J, A3 8P) steel subframe.
- Possibility of adjusting camber, toe, and bump steer.
Additional drag setup mounting for upper control arm – provides better camber gain and roll center
position (requires adjustable control arm to keep camber adjustment).
- One mounting subframe position, eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for subframe locking kit/billet aluminum rear subframe inserts (weight savings).
- Increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance.
Better access to the car underbody and enables wishbones to change without subframe removal
T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
All components TIG welded
Delivered painted (powder coated) black
- Can be used with OEM wishbones or our adjustable wishbones
- Mounts to the OEM car body and no other modifications are needed to fit the subframe
- Includes mounts for two OEM rear xenon lights sensors
- Can be used with exhaust up to 4 inches. OEM positioning.
- No need for subframe inserts or our aluminum subframe bushings as the subframe comes with solid mounts to the car body
- Rear subframe powder coated in back.
- Set of 3 mm metal adjustable wishbone position shims for -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5 mm positioning.
- Printed install instructions
- Audi A3/S3 (8P & 8V & 8VFL 2012+) with Haldex
- Audi RS3 (8V & 8FV 2013+)
- Audi TT/TTS (8J & 8S 2006+) with Haldex
- Audi TTRS (8J & 8S 2009+)
- Audi Q3 / RSQ3 (F3 2018+)
- VW Golf Mk5 Mk6 Mk7 Mk8 (2003+) with Haldex (AWD)
Does not work with Audi RS3 8P. The battery is located under the car behind the rear subframe. It is possible to use our subframe but the battery compartment has to be relocated.
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon-based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that is also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
|8J TT 2.0T I4|
|8J TT 3.2L VR6|
|8J TT RS 2.5T I5|
|8J TTS 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 1.8T I4|
|8P A3 2.0L TDI I4|
|8P A3 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 3.2L VR6|
|8P S3 2.0T I4|
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|F3 Q3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK5 R32 3.2L VR6|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Jetta - GLI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK8 R 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.