After long CAD development based on 3D scan of OEM subframe, tested with CAD FEA (Finite element method) and road-going tests you can now buy brand subframe for front of your Audi/VW/SEAT/Skoda cars based on PQ35 platform. List of cars bellow.
Using the same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness and mass reduction. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
- 6.5 kg (13 lbs), it is 3.5 kg (8.8 lbs) saving over OEM aluminum subframe or 6 kg over OEM steel. It is 50% savings from the steel version!
- Second, a higher set of control arms mounts to correct suspension kinematics to be used with our tubular wishbones
- One mounting subframe position, eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for a subframe locking kit / deadset collar kit (weight savings).
- Increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance. No need for additional lower bar/member brace (weight savings)
- Polyurethane dogbone mount, significantly reduces engine pitching back and forwards essential for performance driving, no need for additional dog bone insert or aftermarket mount.
Better access to the car underbody and enables wishbones to change without subframe removal
T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
All components TIG welded
Delivered painted (powder coated) black
- Can be used with OEM wishbones or our tubular wishbones
Mounts to the OEM car body and no other modifications are needed to fit the subframe
Includes two xenon lights mounts
Can be used with OEM undertray
- Can be used with OEM or aftermarket dogbone support (arms)
- Front subframe painted with red polyurethane dogbone mount
- Printed install instructions
- Audi A3/S3 Mk2 (8P) (2004-2013)
- Audi RS3 (8P) (2011-2013)
- Volkswagen Golf Mk5 (1K) (2003-2007) / Gti / R32
- Volkswagen Golf Mk6 (5K) (2008-2014) / GTI / R32
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 (1K) (2006-2011)
- Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 (1K) (2006-2011)
- Volkswagen Beetle (A5) (16) (20012-2017)
- Volkswagen Eos (2009-2016)
Subframe now is made for both LHD and RHD cars !
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon-based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that is also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
– 1K0199313AL / 1K0 199 313AL
Notice: Sold for off-road, track, and racing applications only. Installation of this product will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. We strongly advise mounting the subframe in a qualified and experienced workshop.
Must use newer Gen3 steering rack. See the picture. The old rack was mounted in some cars prior to 2008. It is possible to swap the old rack to the new one. Gen3 rack requires wiring harness 1K2 971 111 AJ, when installed in a car with a Gen 1 or Gen 2 rack. Please find three links that you might find helpful with the swap LINK1, LINK2, and LINK3. It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the modification is possible in a workshop he wants to install the subframe before the purchase.
|1B Jetta - GLI 2.0T I4||+|
|1B Jetta - GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]||+|
|1B Jetta 1.4T I4|
|1B Jetta 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|1B Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1B Jetta S 2.0L I4||+|
|1F EOS 2.0T I4|
|1F EOS 3.2L VR6|
|5C Beetle 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN3]||+|
|8P A3 1.8T I4||+|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|8P A3 3.2L VR6||+|
|8P S3 2.0T I4||+|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK5 R32 3.2L VR6|
|MK5 Rabbit 2.5L I5|
|MK6 Golf 2.5L I5|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.