When there is a gear change your engine does not generate power for a short moment. During this time the engine loses and after power is applied again it has to move and tight again to transfer power to the wheels. This is waste of time when shifting gears on the track or during drag racing. We also have seen factory dogbone bent or brake when the car was using launch control.
For that reason, we have come up with a solid dogbone mount.
- Lighter than the stock part
- Reduces engine movement under load
- No rubber, you get faster engine torque transfer to the wheels
- Stronger than OEM part, will not break or bend
- CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized in black
- M12 Fluro Uniball
- Metal bushings galvanized in black
- 12.9-grade bolts
- Billet aluminum dogbone mount
- Audi RS3 (8V)
- Audi TT RS (8S)
Note: Installation of this solid dogbone kit will introduce some minor NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.