When using the car on the track the cornering forces are bending the rubber in the wishbones (control arms). Thus changing the desired geometry of the car. This can lead to slower track times and ineffective tire usage.
For that reason, we have come up with uniball control arms. Our race wishbones use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS).
We are using the same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our wishbones provide increased stiffness and extra adjustment. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
Most of the cars used on track are lowered compared to stock. Lowering the car has the undesirable effect of moving the chassis lower than the balljoint and excessive lowering results in the situation where the wishbone is pointing upwards at the wheel end. This means you need more steering lock when cornering, the car is sluggish to respond and doesn’t feel as communicative.
This is where our version of wishbones comes to fix this offering modified kinematics option. This version can only be used with our front tubular subframes.
This means you need more steering lock when cornering, the car is sluggish to respond and doesn’t feel as communicative. To correct this and achieve the best kinematics of front suspension, you should use the sleeves included in the kit. They change the kinematics of the suspension, changing the position of the turnover centers of the components.
- Adjustment both caster and camber (up to -4.5 degrees)
- No rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
- Works with our tubular subframe
- Enables removal of the wishbones with our the need for removal of the subframe
- T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
- Proven motorsport M18 uniballs (the same type we use in our Lancer EVO X kits)
- Plug and play to use with the car inc xenon sensors
- Two (pair) front wishbones (control arms) with all hardware for install
- Set of spacers to reposition the steering rack and front anit-roll bar. Both 20 mm up.
- Four rubber caps for uniball protection
- Printed install instructions
- 2012 – Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V and 8VFL MQB)
- 2015 and up – Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2012 – Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7 MQB + Mk8)
- 2012 – Seat Leon (5F MQB)
- Other MQB-based models
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon-based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the material's ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
5Q0407151 and 5Q0407152
81A407151C and 81A407152C
8S0407151D + 8J0407365 or 8J0407366
8S0 407 151 B (left/right)
8S0 407 151 D (left/right)
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
|MK8 R 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.