While Volkswagens latest subframe assembly is a vast improvement over the 3 piece subframe of the Mk5 & 6 prone to annoying shifting & popping under normal driving it still falls short of living up to the Tyrolsport standard.
This kit replaces all factory hardware with ARP fasteners as well as a replacement and much better engineered subframe bracket. This kit uses the same proprietary ARP Stainless Steel fasteners included with out previous kit. We have replaced all 4 subframe bolts with our own ARP fastener.
The replacement bracket is engineered to not only secure the subframe to the chassis but it also centers itself with integral locating collars. Machined from Billet 6061 T6 aluminum this surpasses the OEM bracket in rigidity. Also included in the kit are 4 new ARP fasteners to secure the bracket to the chassis. That's 8 ARP fasteners in total!
- Better steering response
- Tighter turn in
- Better braking performance
- Improvement over all road surfaces
- Better chassis to road feel / Driver feedback
- Allows for tighter / consistent alignment specs
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A
- 8 Tyrolsport x ARP Stainless Steel fasteners
- 2 Tyrolsport 6061 T6 Billet aluminum subframe brackets with integral locating collars
- 6 Tyrolsport Bronze alloy concentric locating collars
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.