STOPTECH Rear Rotors Drilled & Slotted 310x22
STOCK LEVEL ?
STOPTECH Performance Rear Rotors.
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
- Engineered Performance Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
- Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
- Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
- Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance
- MK7 GTI PERFORMANCE PACK ONLY - 272x10 FOR NON-PP
- UPGRADING OEM ROTOR SIZE MAY REQUIRE UPGRADE OF OEM BRAKES
|8P A3 3.2L VR6||FWD + AWD|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|B6 Passat 3.6L VR6||AWD|
|MK5 R32 3.2L VR6||AWD|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4||AWD|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.