STOPTECH Performance Rear Rotors.
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
- Engineered Performance Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
- Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
- Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bed-in
- Mill balanced
- Black E-Coated non-friction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance
|1B Jetta 1.4T I4|
|1B Jetta 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.