STOPTECH Presents its 253x10 Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotors for the Volkswagen 5C Beetle and 1B Jetta!
These Power Alloy cast rotors improve friction with brakes to provide a better contact with the ground and greatly resists cracking under high heat stress.
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
- Engineered Performance Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
- Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
- Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bedin
- Mill balanced
- Black ECoated nonfriction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance
- STOPTECH Rear Rotors Drilled & Slotted
|1B Jetta 1.4T I4|
|1B Jetta 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 1.8T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|8P A3 2.0L TDI I4||+|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.