Performance STOPTECH Rotors provide improved braking performance for your vehicle.
Made out of high quality and long lasting material, STOPTECH Rotors are guaranteed to outperform and outlast the competition.
- Power Alloy castings (on select applications)
- Engineered Performance Rotor
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Introducing directional curve vane design (on select applications)
- Improved vane design or OE equivalent on all rotors
- Center split castings
- New short slot design runs perpendicular to the vane to preserve rotor strength.
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
- Double disc ground for a consistent friction surface and Improved pad bedin
- Mill balanced
- Black ECoated nonfriction surfaces on “Power Alloy” rotors
- Enhances open wheel appearance
- STOPTECH Front Rotors Drilled & Slotted
- MK7 GTI PERFORMANCE PACK ONLY - 312x25 FOR NON-PP
- UPGRADING OEM ROTOR SIZE MAY REQUIRE UPGRADE OF OEM BRAKES
|8J TTS 2.0T I4|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.