From the factory, the XTA plus 3 Coilover kit is equipped with KW Suspensions dampers that are adjustable in high and low-speed compression as well as adjustable rebound damping. With 24 clicks of adjustment for each, high-speed and low-speed compression damping, and 18 clicks of rebound adjustment. It doesn't matter if drivers bolt in an aftermarket roll cage, weld in a cage, modification to PU bushings upgrade to spherical bushing, or changed wheel loads - the XTA plus 3 coilover has what it takes to keep driver's cars dialed! Of course, the XTA plus 3 also includes a parts approval certificate, race springs, and aluminum uniball top mounts. The high-quality ST XTA plus 3 Coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in all weather conditions.
Note: Product images used for reference. Product may vary from images.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system, and bumpers with dust protection
- Scaled camber adjustment
- 3-way adjustable dampers
- ST Suspensions XTA Plus 3 Performance Coilovers
- 2015-2018 BMW M4
|F32 - F33 - F36 - F82 - F83 M4 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.