- MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]
ST Suspensions XTA Performance Coilovers MK7 GTI
ST XTA coilovers feature KW damping technology which allows the suspension to be made either stiffer or softer depending on the driving conditions. This damping adjustment is made on the upper end of the chromed piston rod allowing the setup to be changed almost instantly. If the rebound force is increased, the car will drive with even more track stability and further reduced bodyroll. If the rebound force is decreased, the car will feel more comfortable when on the move. For increased performance, the ST XTA features an aluminium adjustable topmount allowing the camber and caster to be adjusted depending on your driving needs or vehicle setup.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Lowering within TüV-tested adjustment range of 0.6"-1.8" F 0.8"-2.0" R.
- Front and rear axle with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminum adjustable uniball top mounts
- Scaled camber adjustment
- Externally adjustable damping
- 5 year limited warranty to original purchaser