This system features a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate modified for a puck style disc with no cushion between the linings to keep the clutch pedal travel short and quick. The puck design disc reduces rotational mass and total drive surface area while increasing pounds per square inch on the surface of the friction material. This combination minimizes inertia, accelerating the transfer of torque from the engine to the wheels. The friction material used for this race application is Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. This compound exceeded all other friction materials when testing for durability, reduced chatter, heat transfer and torque capacity.
Notes: Kit Includes Flywheel
- Rated for 600 ft/lbs of Torque
- Quicker clutch pedal travel
- Graphite impregnated ceramic friction material
- Compound exceeds in durability, reduced chatter, heat transfer and torque capacity
- South Bend Stage 3 Drag Clutch Kit
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.