This system features a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate modified for a puck style disc with no cushion between the linings to keep the clutch pedal travel short and quick. The puck design disc reduces rotational mass and total drive surface area while increasing pounds per square inch on the surface of the friction material. This combination minimizes inertia, accelerating the transfer of torque from the engine to the wheels. The friction material used for this race application is Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. This compound exceeded all other friction materials when testing for durability, reduced chatter, heat transfer and torque capacity.
Recommended usage is racing, drifting and limited street use - 500 ft/lbs
Notes: Kit Includes Flywheel
- Rated for 500 ft/lbs of Torque
- Minimizes inertia and accelerating the transfer of torque
- Graphite impregnated ceramic disc
- Highly durable, reduced chatter, transfers heat, and exceeds torque capacity
- South Bend Stage 2 Drag Clutch Kit
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.