Our new Stage 2EVO Performance Brake upgrade is now revised with stunning, larger 4-piston calipers housing a bigger pad size (its the same pad as a Ferrari F40!). Bringing a real sportscar look and feel in the braking department for demanding fast road use“ all at an affordable price.
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes arent up to it. Our new Stage 2EVO Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable braking solution developed exclusively for fast-road and occasional-track VWG cars.
Saving unsprung weight is really important on a performance car. So weve spend a lot of our development and design time making sure that ourEVO Performance Brake Kit cuts as much weight out as possible. Our Monoblock Aluminum construction is the key to this saving“ as this single piece caliper is stronger & stiffer it can therefore be lighter than equivalent 2-piece calipers.
- Decades of motorsport experience in providing stopping power
- Lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction
- 345mm x 30mmtriple-grove single-piece disc (rotor) provides greater heat capacity
- Extensive development program on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel
- Monoblock Brake Caliper pair [GTI Red, Black, or Golf R Blue]
- Caliper Mounting Bracket pair
- Full bolt mounting kit
- Braided Steel Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set
- Triple Groove Brake disc pair
- 345mm x 30mm
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK8 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
|MK8 R 2.0T I4 [MQB Evo]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.