The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge. We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
- Plug and Play Install
- OEM Integration
- Code Reading/Clearing
- Boost (OBD2 using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 for any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 for any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge
- P3 Analog Boost Sensor (OPTIONAL)
- P3 Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adapter (OPTIONAL)
|C7 A6 2.0T I4||+|
|C7 A6 3.0L SC V6||+|
|C7 A7 3.0L SC V6|
|C7 RS7 4.0T V8|
|C7 S6 4.0T V8|
|C7 S7 4.0T V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.