P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge Blue + White MK7
STOCK LEVEL ?
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge. We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
- Plug and Play Install
- OEM Integration
- Code Reading/Clearing
- Boost (OBD2 using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 for any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 for any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
- P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge Blue + White
- Pre-Installed OEM Vent (OPTIONAL)
- P3 Analog Boost Sensor (OPTIONAL)
- P3 Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adapter (OPTIONAL)
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 Golf 2.0L TDI [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||FWD + AWD|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 2.0L TDI [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]||FWD|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.