NEUSPEED Sport Springs are made from the highest quality spring steel for unmatched performance and safety, they will not set or sag. They are precision manufactured in the most technically advanced, state-of-the-art facility in Germany.
Every NEUSPEED spring is designed and tested at our R&D facility in Camarillo, California by our suspension engineers to deliver an aggressive look and high-performance handling without ever compromising safety or ride quality, then put to the test on the street and track by performance driving professionals.
Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. NEUSPEED Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity, reduce body roll for better handling and reduce front-end dive under heavy braking. The progressive spring rate design provides great ride quality and comfort. With our 40+ years in suspension tuning, we offer a much more tuned and specialized spring over the competitors.
- Front Lowering - 1.4" (36mm)
- Rear Lowering - 1.7" (43mm)
- Precision German manufacture spring-winding experts since 1907
- Street and track-tuned vehicle-specific spring rates for the ultimate combination of ride and handling
- ISO-9002 certified quality standards exceeding TUV, DIN, and SAE specifications
- Every spring is heat-treated, shot-peened and block-set two times -- guaranteed not to sag
- Chrome silicone and chrome vanadium wire. The world's best cold-wound on computerized CNC Wafio coilers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- NEUSPEED Sport Springs
|MK7 Jetta 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.