NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows most able person to upgrade the performance of their VW and Audi without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning.
The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
Two position switch:
- +5 PSI Increase
- +7 PSI Increase
Power / Torque Gain On +5 Setting - 91 Octane Fuel (higher gains obtainable with better octane fuel) :
- 1.8 TSI: 30+ HP / 55+ ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 35+ HP / 70+ ft/lbs.Torque
Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wide band O2 and closed loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes (depending on model)
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
- Power Module can be sold or installed on another vehicle of the same engine type.
- One Year Warranty
- NEUSPEED Power Module
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|B9 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|C7 A6 2.0T I4||+|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]||+|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This power module is a must have, if you're looking to keep the car stock. You can feel the power. Throttle response is better, and you can definitely feel the extra power and torque.
Had one of these when my car was stock and it was pretty impressive. With no other mods this was easy to install and really woke up the car. Really good “bang for your buck” if your planing on not going for huge dyno numbers. Also easy to remove when you take your car in for service.