|1F EOS 2.0T I4||FWD|
|5C Beetle 2.0T I4||FWD|
|5N Tiguan 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|8J TT 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|8J TTS 2.0T I4||AWD|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|8R Q5 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|B6 CC 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|B6 Passat 2.0T I4||FWD|
|B8 A4 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|B8 A5 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|C7 A6 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4||FWD|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4||FWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.
NEUSPEED Power Module 2.0T [GEN 2]
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows most able person to upgrade the performance of their 2008.5-up Audi / VW Gen II 2.0L TSI without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline.
This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all new design using 128 bit processor, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the Boost Sensor, Wastegate Control Valve and RPM signal and can be installed or removed without any detection. There is convenient switch setting for +5 psi, +8 psi and stock boost.
The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
- +5 PSI Setting = +35HP/45TQ
- +8 PSI Setting = +50HP/60TQ
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct Air/Fuel mixture maintained from the wide band O2 and closed loop mode of the ECU
- Ignition timing optimized by the ECU
- NEUSPEED Power Module