KW V3 Leveling Coilovers: The KW V3 Leveling coilovers are ideal for drivers who are looking for the improved driving dynamics of a KW V3 coilover suspension with the ground clearance near that of a stock vehicle. The KW V3 Leveling coilovers are for drivers who frequent poorly maintained roads or use their car as a daily driver in environments where maximum lowering is not advised. The KW V3 Leveling coilovers have separate and independently adjustable low-speed rebound and low-speed compression adjustments that utilize patented TVR-A & TVC-A multi-valve technology. This allows you to further influence the preset damping characteristics to achieve the ideal ride you are looking for. If necessary, the seamlessly adjustable KW V3 Leveling coilovers allows for a subtle height adjustment to even out the car body front to rear and in some cases, you can even achieve a slight lift, providing additional ground clearance. With the KW V3 Leveling coilovers, the rolling and pitching movements of the vehicle body are reduced during compression and rebound, so you benefit from unadulterated directness and sportier handling when driving.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Separate and independently adjustable low-speed rebound and low-speed compression adjustments
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
- KW V3 Leveling Coilovers
Fitment Details for models with EDC:
- 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) Sedan RWD; with electronic dampers
Fitment Details for models without EDC:
- 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) Sedan RWD; without electronic dampers
NOTE: Please select with or without Electronic Damping below.
|G30 - F90 530I 2.0T I4 [B48]|
|G30 - F90 540I 3.0T I6 [B58]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.