KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening. State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
57: Only for vehicles with a clamp diameter of 54.6 mm on the front axle.
67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle. 88: Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
- Front Lowering: 0.6" to 1.8"
- Rear Lowering: 0.8" to 2.0"
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology inox-line
- Individual, continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
- KW V3 Coilovers
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.