KW HLS: Hydraulic Lift System
HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
NOTE: This is the HLS 2 upgrade kit and does not include coilovers.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including KW V3 coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
- KW Hydraulic Lift System 2 (HLS 2) Upgrade Kit (does not include KW coilovers)
- 08-15 Audi R8 (42), V8; with magnetic ride
|42 R8 4.2L V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.