KW HLS: Hydraulic Lift System
HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
NOTE: This is the HLS 2 kit with V3 coilovers included.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including KW V3 coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
- KW Hydraulic Lift System 2 (HLS 2) Kit (includes KW V3 coilovers)
Don't miss your chance to get up to $500 back on eligible KW Coilovers with a mail-in rebate.
Purchase must be made between November 1, 2023 and January 8, 2024.
Download the rebate form here.
|981 Boxster 2.7L Flat-6|
|981 Boxster GTS 3.4L Flat-6|
|981 Boxster S 3.4L Flat-6|
|981 Boxster Spyder 3.8L Flat-6|
|981 Cayman 2.7L Flat-6|
|982 718 Boxster 2.0T Flat-4|
|982 718 Boxster GTS 2.5T Flat-4|
|982 718 Boxster GTS 4.0L Flat-6|
|982 718 Boxster S 2.5T Flat-4|
|982 718 Boxster Spyder 2.5T Flat-4|
|982 718 Boxster T 2.0T I4||+|
|982 718 Cayman 2.0T Flat-4|
|982 718 Cayman T 2.0T I4||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.