KW height adjustable spring kits are a great alternative to conventional lowering springs. You now longer have to be satisfied with a fixed lowering height. KW HAS systems allow you to adjust the vehicle ride height with the KW height adjuster even after the kit has been installed. Your vehicle does not only get a more dynamic look with the KW height adjustable spring kit, but also the steering behavior and response of the standard dampers becomes more agile. All driver assistance systems and comfort features of a factory adaptive or electronic suspension remain operational and work harmoniously with our vehicle specific spring set up.
KW uses high-quality springs made of chrome-silicon steel with spring rates designed specifically for each respective OE suspension damper and wheel load. KW's expertise and engineering ensure the spring rates will pair perfectly with the different damper characteristics of your factory adaptive electronic suspension. Along with the use of high quality materials and the included KW ride height adjustment mechanisms, our KW height adjustable spring kits always includes the vehicle-specific bump stops with dust protection system to protect your factory suspension against wear & tear caused by road grime and debris.
Similar to a coilover suspension, the KW height adjustable springs allow a continuous adjustable ride height within a tested range, something not possible with conventional lowering springs. The dust protection elements and spring perches included in the delivery, when applicable, are always adjusted to the maximum technically possible lowering, typically limited by the factory dampers. With KW height adjustable springs, a sporty and harmonious driving behavior can be achieved without the driving dynamics of performance-oriented vehicles suffering.
- Customized Suspension Lowering. KW coilover suspensions, KW height adjustable springs, and KW DLC Air Suspensions allow the suspension to be lowered within the vehicle's technical limitations. For example, our Street Comfort products allow for a customized ride height setting with mild suspension lowering from 10 - 50 mm, while the Street Performance products allow the maximum technically possible suspension lowering range from 45 - 85 mm, depending on the vehicle. This means that the suspension can be lowered to suit the personal needs of the user and, depending on the product category, a setting ranging from Comfort to Performance can be chosen.
- Trapezoidal Threads. In combination with the Inox-Line stainless steel coilover struts, this guarantees the long-term functionality of ride height adjustability. In comparison to common coilovers, KW uses a friction-optimized trapezoidal thread which is less sensitive to dirt and requires less force to adjust. Its large cross-section also provides a higher load-bearing capacity.
- Technical Component Report. The technical component report is always included in the package and outlines the guidelines for lowering the suspension of the respective vehicle. The technical component report ensures the vehicle remains usable when set within the guidelines provided in the installation instructions, allowing for an inspection and subsequent entry into the vehicle documents to be carried out without any problems. The technical component report also includes precise vehicle classification, requirements, and tips for safe fitting.These reports are required for road legal approval in many countries, check local laws.
- KW Height Adjustable Spring Kit
Fitment Details for cars with electronic dampers:
- 2015-2020+ Audi S3 (8V) with electronic dampers
- 2017-2020 Audi RS3 (8V) with electronic dampers
Fitment Details for cars without electronic dampers:
- 2015-2020 Audi S3 (8V) without electronic dampers
- 2017-2020 Audi RS3 (8V) without electronic dampers
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.