These set ups were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times.
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
- KW Clubsport Coilovers
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.