This high-quality IE valve spring and titanium retainer kit features spring rates optimized to match your vehicle specifications and provide proper valve control preventing valve float in high-power and high-revving applications.
Increasing your engines power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers, tuned intake manifolds , nd high-output software tunes. Upgrading those components without changing out the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
Other cheap valve spring kits are often designed by simply finding a spring that is stiffer and will fit. Those are also not usually a good compromise because many times they are the wrong stiffness, and often poorly constructed. A broken valve spring can cause total engine failure and destroy everything that you have put hard work and money into. Our kits are the only spring and retainer kits on the market designed by someone with a working knowledge of the unique valvetrain in the VW 07K 5 cylinder engines, and what the spring requirements actually are.
Manufactured out of the best spring wire in the world IE valve springs use a patented multi stage shot peening process that further reduces failure rates. Our titanium retainers are machined with an excellent surface finish and tight tolerance control for a long lifespan. Each application is thoroughly tested to perform on these engines right here in our test facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our spring and retainer kits are the best matched, most tested parts on the market. Purchasing a set will ensure that your engine runs at maximum performance and reliability.
- Supports high RPM and protects against valve float
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in the USA
- Titanium retainers machined to exacting tolerances
- 20 Precision Wound Intake & Exhaust Valve Springs
- 10 Exact Tolerance Titanium Intake Retainers
- 10 Exact Tolerance Titanium Exhaust Retainers
- AUDI - TTRS 2008-2015 (8J) 2.5L FSI 5 cylinder engine
- AUDI - TTRS 2015+ (8S) 2.5L FSI 5 cylinder engine
- AUDI - RS3 2006-2013 (8P) 2.5L FSI 5 cylinder engine
- AUDI - RS3 2015+ (8V) 2.5L FSI 5 cylinder engine
- VW - Golf 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Rabbit 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta SportWagen 2011-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 2.5L engines
- VW - Beetle 2011-2015 (MK2) 2.5L engines
|1B Jetta 2.5L I5|
|1K Jetta 2.5L I5|
|8J TT RS 2.5T I5|
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|MK5 Rabbit 2.5L I5|
|MK6 Golf 2.5L I5|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.