The ultimate in VW & Audi Connecting Rod Strength from IE, these 144X22 Tuscan I-beam Connecting Rods for your 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 1, 2, 3) engine when used with aftermarket pistons, will provide incredible strength against extreme performance builds in a lightweight package.
Tuscan connecting rods represent the leading edge of technology for bottom end strength, reliability, and light-weight engineering staff utilizes the most modern technology to optimize these rods to a level never before seen at the enthusiast level. Give your engine a reliably strong connecting rod set that is rated for engines up to 1000BHP!
IE Tuscan rods for turbocharged applications feature a robust I-Beam design for incredible bending and torsional stiffness. Additionally, an extensive iterative process leads to the unique Egg shape of our rod beams, which lowers stresses as much as 20% compared to less evolved designs. This shape very evenly distributes the high compressive loading from a turbocharged engine onto the connecting rod beam. We then validated this success with over 18 months of field testing, powering numerous 4 cylinder VW / Audi engines with over 1000 bhp! In addition to being tough, IE Tuscan rods are also designed to minimize unnecessary weight on the connecting rod for an ultra-balanced weight to strength ratio. Our engineering staff has spent countless hours trimming the fat- leaving exactly what is needed to get the reliability you want, with the weight you don't.
- Unique I-Beam design offers incredible bending and torsional stiffness
- Includes Spec ARP 2000 Rod Bolts with "IE" stamp to ensure a genuine product
- Application specific design optimized for the MK7/MQB platform
- Industry leading connecting rod strength-to-weight ration
- Honed to exacting tolerances within 250 millionths of an inch
- Forced pin oiling (rifle drilling) provides long wrist pin longevity
- Each connecting rod set is balanced to weights within +/- 1 gram
- Forged from vacuum drawn 2-piece 4340 chrome moly steel
- Dimensionally and Magnaflux inspected for extreme reliability
- Combination tested to over 1000BHP on 4-Cylinder engines
- Multi-Stage heat treated for dimensional stability and fatigue life
- Integrated Engineering Tuscan I-Beam Rods
|5NA Tiguan 2.0T I4 [MQB]||+|
|8J TT 2.0T I4||+|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|B8 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B8 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|C7 A6 2.0T I4||+|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.