Upgrade the style, handling, and driving dynamics of your front-wheel drive VW MK7 or Audi 8V with IE's Performance Lowering Springs. These springs are meticulously designed with a progressive spring rate for a comfortable ride on your everyday commute that transforms into an agile track beast during hard cornering. The sporty dropped suspension appearance will catch attention and deliver reduced body roll and a lower center of gravity, providing enhanced stability and control.
- Sporty stance -Lowers car to deliver a stylish track-ready look
- Lowered center of gravity -Drops front by 1" and rear by 1.8"
- Levels chassis -Eliminates rake to keep the car flat through turns
- Performance stability -Reduces body roll and understeer
- Progressive spring rate -Comfy on the road, stiffens while cornering
- Quality ride -No bouncing, slamming, rubbing, or harshness
- Long life reliability -High tensile strength chrome silicon spring steel
- Front spring rate: 150lb/in to 210lb/in
- Rear spring rate: 150lb/in to 250lb/in
- Integrated Engineering Lowering Springs
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.4T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.