Gain power and torque across the entire rpm range with no loss in turbo spool time with a true motorsport designed intake manifold for your VW or Audi 2.0T FSI EA113 & TSI EA888 Gen1/2 engine.
The IE 2.0T Intake Manifold has been carefully designed to provide an effective power increase across the entire rpm range with no loss in low-end power or spool time with the ability to be used on any turbo setup, including the stock turbo. This manifold completely replaces the factory failure prone and restrictive plastic manifold with a high-performance USA cast aluminum part that will look amazing, last the life of the vehicle, and add more power!
Designed specifically for each individual application, IE Intake Manifold Install Kits are complete with all hardware necessary to install your new IE 2.0T cast intake manifold. These kits including all needed brackets to fasten OEM lines and components, as well as couplers to plumb the valve cover breather, vacuum connections, and throttle body. Verify the correct install kit for your vehicle below before ordering.
- Power and torque gains throughout the entire rpm range
- Fast onset boost, no loss in spool time
- O ring seals, no liquid gasket or RTV required
- No wiring modifications or extensions required
- Thick wall cast construction for durability
- Black anodized velocity stack cover
- Black powder-coat finish for a clean look and easy maintenance
- 100% engineered, tested, designed, cast, and machined in the USA
- Bolt-on install kits available for most vehicles
- Integrated Engineering Intake Manifold
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|1K Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4|
|8J TT 2.0T I4||+|
|8J TTS 2.0T I4|
|8P A3 2.0T I4||+|
|B7 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B8 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B8 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|MK5 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4|
|MK6 R 2.0T I4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.