Replace your factory 12V VR6 fuel rail with an IE Billet Fuel Rail for an attractive look. Perfect for anyone looking to upgrade to AN fittings and larger fuel line, or upgrade the look of the engine bay. Finished in ethanol and race fuel safe black anodized coating.
The IE Billet Fuel Rail for VW 12V VR6 engines is CNC machined in-house from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum to provide a beautiful one-piece design. These features -8an o ring boss ports, supplying enough flow for even the wildest setups. Finished in a strong black anodized finish as a corrosive-free coating safe for race and ethanol fuels, also looks great in your engine bay. IE fuel rails retain the factory injector clips for added safety with no need to worry about injectors leaking. This fuel rail requires the use of an aftermarket short runner intake manifold, factory manifolds do not provide adequate clearance.
- Attractive 1 piece design
- Perfect for custom fuel setups
- 8an o ring boss ports
- Retains factory injector clips
- Includes necessary spacers and bolts
- For use with short runner intake manifolds
- Corrosive fuel safe anodized coating
- Integrated Engineering Fuel Rail
- VW - Golf 1993-1999.5 (MK3) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - Corrado 1988-1995 (A3) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - GTI 1993-1999.5 (MK3) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 12V VR6 engines*
- VW - Jetta 1993-1999 (MK3) 12V VR6 engines*
*Requires aftermarket short runner intake manifold
|1H Jetta 2.8L VR6 12V||+|
|1J Jetta · GLI 2.8L VR6|
|MK3 Golf 2.8L VR6 12V||+|
|MK4 GTI 2.8L VR6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.