Connecting rods are some of the highest stressed components in an engine and thus require extreme attention to detail to ensure proper operation and reliability. Integrated Engineering ensures the success of your next engine build by putting each set of connecting rods through a rigorous quality control process. For years Integrated Engineering H-beam Rods have been an integral part of delivering the power that the highest powered turbo setups and race engine demand.
Extra attention has been paid to even the smallest details such as the bearing tangs, wrist pin fit, and big end side clearance, providing a level of fit and finish not found anywhere else. Each and every set is finish machined and honed in-house for perfectly round and on size big-end bores, resulting in the industry's lowest failure rates. All rods in this series feature generous wrist pin oiling and optional rifle drilling. One of the hallmarks of a high quality connecting rod is its strength to weight ratio. In order to create this balance of strength and lightweight, our optimized H beam design is utilized and validated using modern CAD drafting and FEA analysis techniques. These techniques ensure the rod is as light and strong as possible, perfect for today's powerful and high rpm European applications.
- 20mm wrist pin for use with factory or aftermarket 20mm pistons
- Forged from vacuum drawn 2 piece 4340 chrome moly steel
- Upgraded H beam design greatly increases strength and durability
- Combination tested to 700+HP on 6 cylinder engines
- Includes IE Spec ARP 2000 rod bolts with "IE" stamp to ensure genuine product
- Individual computer optimized design to match unique VW/Audi engine applications
- Honed to exacting tolerances within 250 millionths of an inch
- Optional forced pin oiling (rifle drilling) for long wrist pin life
- Each connecting rod set is balanced to weights within +/- 1 gram
- Dimensionally and magnaflux inspected to ensure extreme reliability
- Multi-stage heat treated for dimensional stability and fatigue life
- Integrated Engineering Forged Connecting Rods
|MK4 GTI 2.8L VR6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.