IE Stage 1 ECU calibration dramatically increases performance leaving no hidden power on the table, and safely maxes out the factory turbocharger's horsepower & torque capability. Engineered to operate on entirely stock hardware and compatible with basic bolt-ons (intake, turbo inlet, intercooler).
IE Stage 2 software is for full bolt-on stock turbo builds running an aftermarket racing downpipe and catalyst. IE calibrators use advanced tuning strategies to extract additional power and account for the increased flow from an upgraded downpipe and performance hardware. The required hardware upgrades for stage 2 will increase airflow, exhaust flow, lower intake air temps, provide faster IAT recovery, and produce an overall more efficient and faster vehicle on the stock turbocharger.
Stage 1/2 Features:
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized
- Stock boost control optimized for all conditions
- 91, 93, & 104 pump octanes available (95, 98, & 108 RON)
- Optional TrueFlex adapts from 91 pump all the way to full E85
- Includes optional High Torque & Low Torque files
- Rev limiter increased to 7000 RPM (with DSG flash)
- Launch control torque increased for faster launches
- Brake boosting enabled for rolling launches
- Road speed limiters removed
- Exhaust Crackle feature available for Stage 2
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Direct port OBDII at-home flashing
- Easy octane switching takes only minutes
- Upgrade stages to match hardware upgrades
- Simple on/off feature toggling with POWERlink
- Read and clear diagnostic/problem codes
- Easy to use Data-logger
IE Stage 3 GT2260S offers an easy upgrade to the bolt-on turbo with power levels delivering up to 492HP & 500TQ on pump gas! This advanced ECU calibration when combined with the Garrett turbocharger, HPFP upgrade, and stage 2 hardware (intake, intercooler, & downpipe) delivers deceivingly fast performance and exhilarating fun.
STAGE 3 GT2260S IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR 2015-2017 MODEL YEARS WITH NORTH AMERICAN ECUS ONLY