Product Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you were looking for?
How do I install Integrated Engineering ECU / TCU tunes on my VW / Audi?
In order to install the tunes, you will need to also purchase the Integrated Engineering POWERlink Flash Cable, which you can find HERE. You will be able to flash your engine and/or transmission with the software that is included with your POWERlink Flash Cable.
Integrated Engineering ECU Performance Tune 8V RS3 · 8S TT RS
STOCK LEVEL ?
IE Tunes for your Audi RS 2.5 TFSI engine are available for Stage 1 stock hardware setups or with modified hardware for Stage 2. Read below to determine the best stage for your build!
The IE Stage 1 ECU Tune is precisely calibrated to make the most of your stock Audi 2.5T. Power gains are delivered smoothly across the entire powerband and many performance features have been added. Enthusiasts will have the choice between several fuel octanes (91, 93, 100, 104) and the ability to flash back to stock within minutes. As another added benefit the IE Stage 1 Tune has been designed to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler or intake.
Our Stage 2 ECU tune is designed for matching bolt-on hardware for when you are ready to release every last ounce of power from your stock turbo 2.5T engine. Stage 2, when matched with performance downpipe, intake, and intercooler, will deliver up to 577HP and 592BTQ delivering record-breaking power and the ability to run 10's in the quarter mile (location and conditions depending)! You have your choice of pump fuel octanes 91, 93, 100, and 104. If you're real power hungry, Stage 2 also includes ethanol fuel E60-E85. Get ready to experience the true power monster that has been hiding under the hood of your 8V RS3 or TTRS!
- Max output: 577HP & 592LB/FT TQ
- Stage 1 & Stage 2 files available
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized, especially in the mid-range
- 91, 93, 100, 104, and ethanol E85 fuels available at no extra cost
- Stock boost control optimized for a smoother driving experience
- Rev limiter increased to 7200 RPM in manual mode or with DSG flash
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Exhaust flaps programmed to open under boost
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts
- Increased rev limiters (transmission stock shift points remain)
- Road speed limiters removed
- Boost safely reduces as engine temps increase for engine life
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Annoying cold start rattle eliminated
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
- Integrated Engineering ECU Performance Tune
- IE PowerLINK V3 Flash Cable (OPTIONAL)
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]||AWD|
|8V RS3 2.5T I5 [MQB]||AWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.