Product Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you were looking for?
How do I install Integrated Engineering ECU / TCU tunes on my VW / Audi?
In order to install the tunes, you will need to also purchase the Integrated Engineering POWERlink Flash Cable, which you can find HERE. You will be able to flash your engine and/or transmission with the software that is included with your POWERlink Flash Cable.
Integrated Engineering DQ250 DSG Transmission Tune MK6 · 1B · 8J TTS
STOCK LEVEL ?
Don't short shift your ECU tune and performance parts, get the most out of your modifications with the IE DSG Transmission tune for the DQ250!
Instantly gain increased power, higher RPM limit, faster shifts, optimized shift points, adjustable launch control, and a true performance tuned transmission.
Acceleration times will greatly improve transforming your 2.0T into a fully rounded performance monster.
- Lightning fast gear shifts
- Higher shift points of 6800 RPM
- Kick down in manual mode eliminated
- Lag time reduced when starting off in first gear
- Multiple launch RPMs: 3200, 3400, 3600, 3800, 4000
- Drive shift mapping entirely reworked with an enthusiast in mind
- Flashed directly through OBD-II Port (No TCU removal required)
- Works flawlessly with an IE ECU tune
- Increased clutch pressure on tap for higher torque without slip
- Temperature protection remains for safety
- Gear hunting reduced
- Gearbox “Torque Limiters” removed
- Integrated Engineering DQ250 DSG Transmission Tune
- IE Direct-Port Flash Tool (OPTIONAL)
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4||FWD|
|8J TTS 2.0T I4||AWD|
|MK6 GTI 2.0T I4||FWD|
ATTENTION MK7.5 · B8.5 · C7.5 · 8.5V OWNERS:
Although MOST parts DO FIT FACELIFT MODELS such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about product fitment on your facelift model.