The factory installed downpipe in your Jetta or GLI is a very small diameter and causes high back pressure holding back the full power potential of your turbocharger. Upgrading your 2013.5+ Jetta 2.0T ECU software to Stage 2 will require you to remove that factory downpipe restriction with a performance downpipe.
IE’s performance downpipe includes a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst for superior performance. Because the matrix web is thinner, this allows for much higher flow and maximum unrestricted power while also reducing emissions and unwanted unpleasant smells common on catless downpipes.
The IE downpipe replaces the majority of your restrictive factory exhaust tubing. This system runs from the turbo all the way to the cat-back and muffler rear section. Sturdy fabricated mounts and precise engineering result in a rattle free and long last replacement exhaust system. 3D scanning systems were employed to ensure perfect placement both in pre and post-production phases.
- Required for Stage 2 ECU tunes
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell CAT - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure
- OEM style flex section allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit includes everything needed to install
- TIG welded long-lasting welds for long-life reliability
- Integrated Engineering Downpipe
|1B Jetta · GLI 2.0T I4 [GEN 3]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.