- 8R Q5 2.0T I4
- 8R SQ5 3.0L SC V6
- B8 A4 2.0T I4
- B8 A4 3.2L V6
- B8 A5 2.0T I4
- B8 A5 3.2L V6
- B8 RS5 4.2L V8
- B8 S4 3.0L SC V6
- B8 S5 3.0L SC V6
- B8 S5 4.2L V8
- B9 A4 2.0T I4
- B9 A5 2.0T I4
- B9 S4 3.0T V6
- B9 S5 3.0T V6
Although MOST parts fit facelift models such as the MK7.5, C7.5 and B8.5, some components such as exhaust systems and headlights are NOT ALWAYS perfectly upward compatible and vice versa due to minor changes in body design such as fenders, bumper and valences.
Please contact us via chat, phone or eMail if you are uncertain about
the compatibility of a certain part with your vehicle.
Integrated Engineering Dogbone Insert B8 · B9 · 8R
As the power output of your car increases the stock rubber dogbone mount (also commonly referred to as the pendulum mount or torque arm insert) will begin to fail. This kit functions by filling the factory rubber bushing voids with a laser scanned exact-fit durometer 80 urethane insert, providing additional support and eliminating excessive flex. The IE TruFIT dogbone insert is the perfect solution for smoother shifts on everything from stock cars all the way up to big turbo kits.
Stiffening the factory dogbone mount with an IE TruFIT dogbone insert will result in reduced engine movement, and a crisper feel during aggressive gear changes.
- Stiffens the factory mounts and delivers smoother shifts
- Laser scanned and CAD designed to ensure perfect fitment
- Easy install done in 10-15 minutes
- Manufactured from Durometer 80 urethane
- Eliminates drivetrain slop without causing excessive vibration
- Reduces engine movement during aggressive gear changes
- Integrated Engineering Dogbone Insert
Product matches the following Part Number(s):