HRE’s CRBN™ program uses the latest materials and manufacturing technologies to set a new standard in carbon fiber wheels. Relying on HRE’s 40+ years creating high performance wheels, CRBN™ raises the bar in wheel performance and quality. These new two-piece wheels will feature the CRBN™ rim joined to the forged aluminum centers with high-strength titanium fasteners. Customers will have the option to choose a “Frozen” Satin or Gloss clear coat on the CRBN™ rim itself and any of HRE’s custom finishes for the forged center.
Our CRBN™ barrels are mated to a 6061-T6 forged aluminum center design for optimal performance and flexibility, allowing a wide variety of center styles, fitments, and finish options.
- Available in 20", 21", and 22"
- All HRE Forged wheels are Made in Vista, CA. USA
- 3 Year Limited Structural Warranty and 1 Year Finish Warranty
- Modular 2-Piece utilizing HRE's proprietary CRBN™ barrel
- Barrel features a toughened-resin system for achieving high impact resistance and lower weights
- Created using precision closed-mold Vacuum-Assisted Resin-Transfer Molding (VARTM)
- CRBN™ barrels are available in Frozen (satin) and Gloss clear coat options
- Titanium assembly hardware is standard on CRBN™ modular wheels
- Tested to a minimum 750kg load rating
- All CRBN™ styles are available in Center Lock applications
- Embedded RFID technology for improved traceability and customer service
- HRE HX101 (SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.