Our liquid cooled short runner intake assembly allows you to tune the 3.2 VR6 around a consistent intake temperature, maximizing your HP and Torque potential. The cooler core is rated for 700hp.
HPA's state of the art cast short runner intake manifold with integrated air-to-water intercooler brings OEM and Aftermarket one step closer together. Designed as an all-in-one unit, this intake will offer the shortest intercooled boost track possible for any FI application on the 3.2 VR6. This all-aluminum air-to-liquid system works by transferring the charge air heat (from turbocharger or supercharger) to a liquid coolant, which is then pumped through a remotely located heat exchanger, where ambient cooling air removes the heat.
Ideal for daily driving, stop and go, or track usage, this liquid cooled short runner intake assembly allows you to tune the 3.2 VR6 around a consistent intake temperature, maximizing your HP and Torque potential. The cooler core is rated for 700hp.
- Cooler core built by Bell, highest quality North American made
- Shortest intercooled boost track vs typical side mount or front mount solutions means reduced throttle lag and turbo inefficiencies
- Aftercool post throttle offers maximum boost to throttle response and zero lag
- Flexible and modular system can accommodate larger coolant reservoir for track usage
- Runs a mix of water and antifreeze
- Tube and fin design to maintain air flow pressure
- HPA Liquid Cooled Integrated SRI
|8J TT 3.2L VR6|
|8N TT 3.2L VR6|
|8P A3 3.2L VR6||+|
|MK4 R32 3.2L VR6|
|MK5 R32 3.2L VR6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.