Maximizing engine performance starts with engine heat management. Turbo charged applications generate extreme amount of surface heat at the turbo charger that radiates directly into the aluminum head reducing the engine ECU’s ability to advance ignition and fueling maps due to detonation. Besides strict global emissions standards resulting in restrictive catalytic converters being installed, oem engineers must factor global restrictions on minimum clearances for front impact crash test results when packaging and designing the factory turbo downpipes.
The average OEM 63mm downpipe diameter coupled with a restrictive catalytic converter and varying angles don't allow for ideal flow specifications and result in higher back pressure at the turbo forcing it to work harder and generate excessive heat.
HPA’s resulting 3” downpipe is a fabrication assembly designed around functionality and durability and proudly manufactured in Canada. 063wall T304L stainless mandrel tubing is precision tig welded and Argon back purged for an ultra clean look on the exterior and a perfect clean weld on the interior. Our CNC formed hanger and laser cut flanges mate this assembly to the chassis and will withstand the thermal conditions the turbo will generate. Our flex couplings feature an internal stainless steel interlock liner that facilitates smooth flow of high temperature exhaust gases.
- Designed and assembled in-house
- 76mm Diameter
- T304L Stainless Steel
- Full stainless steel construction
- 100 Cell High Flow metal Catalytic Converter
- Reducer to allow for OEM catback fitment
- Argon back-purged TIG welded
- Lower CNC cut and formed lower hanger bracket
- Interlocking low profile Flex joint for stability under high EGT
- Deletes Factory Catalytic Converter directly off the turbo
- Increase in exhaust flow and drop in back pressure
- Factory 02 sensor placement
- 3/8 CNC laser cut turbo flange
- Stainless Slip-fit AccuSeal Band clamp to mid-pipe
- Substantial weight savings
- HPA Downpipe Kit
|C7 S6 4.0T V8|
|C7 S7 4.0T V8|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.