H&R 28851-10 Street Performance Coilovers feature a fully-threaded shock body that allows you to precisely dial in height adjustment to achieve optimum weight transfer, or simply get the aggressive look you've been looking for.
Featuring H&R's exclusive dynamic damper technology, each shock is engineered to work in harmony with a progressive-rate spring, together creating a finely-tuned suspension system.
All H&R products are 100% made in Germany and exceed ISO quality assurance standards.
- Front 1.0-1.75" lower than stock
- Rear 1.0-2.0" lower than stock
- Soft over uneven pavement to provide comfort.
- Firm during hard cornering to provide driver feedback and control
- H&R Street Performance Coilovers
|8S TT RS 2.5T I5 [MQB]|
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0L TDI I4 [MQB]|
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.