The all-new Garrett PowerMax GT25-660 ball bearing direct fit turbocharger is the ultimate MQB platform turbocharger upgrade for those who are looking for a record breaking high output, fast spooling turbocharger. The fast spooling and efficient ball-bearing design allows for a quicker spool than most smaller hybrid journal-bearing turbochargers at a much greater output.
The Garrett GT25-660 is capable of an overall approximately 60% greater output than the IS38 turbochargers found on the VW Golf R and Audi S3 with minimal increase in turbo lag. Capable of breaking 600HP, this turbocharger is best suited for high performance builds seeking a fast spooling setup with a wide powerband.
The turbocharger is a direct fit part, meaning it attaches directly to the 1.8T/2.0T MQB motors without the need for any adapters, hardware or any fabrication. The turbocharger includes the electronic wastegate actuator and arrives ready for installation.
- Direct fit Garrett Turbocharger
- Capable of over 600HP
- Highly efficient and fast spooling ball bearing design
- Approximately 60% more flow than a IS38 turbocharger
- Compressor wheel: 54mm Inducer/67mm Exducer
- Turbine wheel: 54mm Inducer/49mm Exducer
- Pre-installed electronic wastegate actuator
- Stainless steel construction turbine housing
- Garrett GT25-660 Turbocharger
|8S TT 2.0T I4 [MQB]
|8S TTS 2.0T I4 [MQB]
|8V A3 1.8T I4 [MQB]
|8V A3 2.0T I4 [MQB]
|8V S3 2.0T I4 [MQB]
|MK7 Golf 1.8T I4 [MQB]
|MK7 Golf Alltrack 1.8T I4 [MQB]
|MK7 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T I4 [MQB]
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]
|MK7 R 2.0T I4 [MQB]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.