Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers 8P A3
STOCK LEVEL ?
The Type 1 Coilover is a full bodied coilover, with simplicity in mind. We set the dampening characteristics for you, and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening. But what we did not change was the durability, quality, smooth ride, and lowering characteristics we are known for.
We recommend for the Type 1 product line for anybody that wants to enjoy performance, quality and great looks in a simplistic way. Install, set your height, and you are ready to roll…! Don’t let simplicity fool you.
The Type 1 Suspension System is constructed with the same materials as our Type 2 systems. Same approach and philosophy in construction and strength. Our main goal is to give you a peace of mind when commuting, or cruising in the weekend.
- Dampening pre-tuned from the Factory
- Ride Height adjustable separate of pre-load
- Steel lower mounts for Maximum Strength
- Top mounts included
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40*C to 200*C
- Dual tube shock design for Maximum Ride Comfort
- Double wishbone piston size 43mm
- McPherson strut piston size 50mm
- Spring rates : Front 8k Rear 6k
- Warranty : 2 year Manufacturer Defect
- Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers
|8P A3 2.0T I4||FWD + AWD|
|8P A3 3.2L VR6||FWD + AWD|