Moving on from our tried and tested Twintercooler setup on the Mk5 and Mk6, this intercooler has been designed to run in parallel with the stock core, or if you prefer for the ultimate cooling solution you can use it with our FMMK7FMIC intercooler (which mounts in the stock location and offers much improved cooling by itself). The Twintercooler core sits out in front of the standard radiator/intercooler/air con condenser pack and as such is in the direct line of all the cold air coming in the front of the car through the main lower grille. This core is absolutely proven on road and track cars and continues to be an excellent and worthwhile addition to a stock or tuned VW.
- World’s first “Twintercooler“ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler“ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime“
- Beware of “Forgeries“
- Forge Twintercooler
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.