The team at Eurocode is proud to present you our Uberlings Stabilizations System (USS) sway bar set for the B9 Chassis A4/A5, S4/S5 & RS4/RS5. Drawing upon customer feedback, extensive testing with the B8 chassis, and long-term testing with prototype B9 sway bars, our engineers increased the overall stiffness of the all new B9 sway bars, for enhanced cornering performance, improved chassis feedback, and an even sportier feel.
Furthermore, in order to take maximum advantage of the fantastic and improved MLBevo chassis of the B9, we also changed the balance of the sway bars front to rear. Compared to the B8 and B8.5, the B9 is more than 100 lbs lighter and most of that weight loss has been achieved in the front. This brings the weight balance of the B9 closer to the ideal 50/50 weight distribution.
That’s why compared to our B8 and B8.5 sway bars, we increased the stiffness of the front sway bars more than we increased the stiffness of the rear sway bars. This is ensuring the car’s handling is neutral in all the corners and stable in the high speed turns. These sway bars were designed to be used as a paired set, but are available for sale separately.
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter: 25.5mm
- Great adjustability for your comfort or sport needs (full stiffness or 30% reduction)
- Polyurethane bushings that replace the OEM rubber pieces- this helps with flex absorption while also lasting much longer than rubber, which tends to lose flexibility
- Perfect thickness for better handling without the harshness induced by road irregularities
- A fully engineered system specific to particular Audi platforms- in other words, not a cookie cutter set of swaybars
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Eurocode ÜSS 25.5mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
|B9 A4 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 A5 2.0T I4||+|
|B9 RS5 2.9T V6|
|B9 S4 3.0T V6|
|B9 S5 3.0T V6|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.