Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results—sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Front 28mm 2-Way Adjustable Sway Bar
- Rear 25mm Sway Bar
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling & Reduced Body-Roll
- Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locators
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Eibach Anti-Roll Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
Product matches the following Part Number(s):
|MK7 GTI 2.0T I4 [MQB]|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.