- E82 · E88 128i 3.0L I6 [N52]
- E82 · E88 135i 3.0T I6 [N54]
- E82 · E88 135i 3.0T I6 [N55]
- E90 · E92 328i 3.0L I6 [N52]
- E90 · E92 335i 3.0T I6 [N54]
- E90 · E92 335i 3.0T I6 [N55]
DINAN Tubular Adjustable Front Sway Bar E82 · E90 · E92 · E93
Add Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar to improve grip and stability while saving weight at the same time. The Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar is 38% lighter than a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness. This anti-roll bar is adjustable from 42% to 57% stiffer than the stock bar while being 38% lighter then a solid bar of comparable stiffness! This 2 hole bar can be mounted in 3 different positions with supplied end links that are left and right hand threaded for easy length adjustment.
Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each BMW chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your BMW more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner.
This Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar may be added to the Stage 1 Suspension System for those who wish to build their high performance suspension in phases.
- Less Body Roll
- More Mechanical Grip
- More Stable At Limit
- Large 28mm size (stock bar is 26.5mm)
- 2 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar & adjustable end links
- Lightweight – 38% lighter than a comparable solid anti-roll bar
- Only tubular anti-roll bar with a large range adjustment
- Tubular (Hollow) Construction
- Blue Finish
- DINAN Tubular Adjustable Front Sway Bar