For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds. Combined with a substantial reduction in body roll as well as reducing dive under breaking and squat under acceleration. Dinan will guarantee you superior handling, performance, and comfort.
Dinans design implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. The end result is a sleek lowered stance that provides improved handling to go along with its stunning visual appearance. The springs combined with progressive bump stops and other components increase travel that allows the car to be lowered up to an 1” in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear.
Suspension packers are included to fine tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable racecar is without. Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for appearance and corrosion protection.
- Threaded collars
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" for rear
- Springs 50% stiffer in front and 10% stiffer in the rear
- Substantial reduction in body roll
- Adjustment of bump-stop clearance fine-tuneable
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized for sporty appearance
- Corrosion protected
- ONLY Compatible with vehicles NOT equipped with BMW EDC shocks
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation
- DINAN High Performance Coilovers
|F30 · F80 M3 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
|F32 · F33 · F36 · F82 · F83 M4 3.0T I6 [S55]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.