For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds.
Combined with a substantial reduction in body roll as well as reducing dive under breaking and squat under acceleration. Dinan will guarantee you superior handling, performance, and comfort. Dinans design implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. The end result is a sleek lowered stance that provides improved handling to go along with its stunning visual appearance.
The springs combined with progressive bump stops and other components increase travel that allows the car to be lowered up to an 1" in the front and 1-1/2" in the rear. Suspension packers are included to fine tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable race car is without. Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for appearance and corrosion protection.
- Threaded collars
- Up to 1" front / 1 1/2" back drop
- Spring rates 18% stiffer in front / 5% stiffer in rear
- Helper Springs used in rear
- Substantial reduction in body roll
- Included suspension packers for fine-tuning
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops
- 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized
- Stock upper spring mounts utilized for quiet operation.
- DINAN High Performance Adjustable Coilovers
|F22 · F23 · F87 M2 3.0T I6 [N55]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.