Dinan engineers designed the F22 M240i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or “drone” at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come.
The design features twin 89mm (3.5") ceramic black exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment.
- Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone.
- Enjoyably louder, sportier Sound
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Twin 89mm (3.5") laser engraved ceramic black exhaust tips
- 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, 5 FT-LB
- Factory computer controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.
- DINAN Free Flow Exhaust
|F22 · F23 · F87 M240i 3.0T I6 [B58]||+|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.